i3-6098P
Graphics
GT 710
Classic Mac
  1. LC
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm having a problem with Mojave 10.14 on unibeast 9.1.0 method after completion of coping files to the SSD it struck at installing Mac OS 15 mins left. Can anybody help me please.

@venkat12, please add details of your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card to your profile (account details).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Motherboard = H310M-H
CPU = i5 8400
GPU = 1050Ti
Kingston SSD

Thankyou

As this is my first post, congratulations on the ongoing work of this community to find an alternative to the Mac hardware.
As I am fairly new to the Hackintosh I am experiencing exactly the same problem on a new system purchased recently especially for this purpose:

- Gigabyte Z390 UD updated to F7 bios
- Intel Core i5-8600
- Integrated graphic subsystem (Intel graphics)
- Corsair RM 750x power supply
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus NV/Me M.2 512 GB
- 16 GB RAM (2x8Gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Avenger)

A basic system so far without high end Graphic subsystem.
Although my previous experiment with an Intel NUC7i7BNH was pretty straightforward working NUC on OSX10.14.1 updated with combo update to 10.14.3 without problems. Have not tested everything but much impressed... As this system have to be repurposed for other duties...
I tried something else i.e. the Z390 UD as this site recommended entry level system alas with an i5 instead of a i3 cpu and different memory.
Created USB key(s) with Unibeast 7.1.1 with Mojave 10.14.1 (used to bare bone install my MBP so it is the complete version).
Adapted bios settings as per recommendation in the install documentation of Unibeast 7.1.1 available on this web site
Have used several USB sticks (usb2 and 3) connected to USB3 and 2 controller of MB.
Clover boots fine after his autodetect phase.
OSX starts installation with language selection and install. Formatted destination with diskutility GPT/MacOsJournaled as per recommendations.
I think it goes wrong when files are copied from usb to SSD. When having about 2min remaining the system suddenly reboots without warning.
You get back to the Clover EFi I selected the internal drive still HPFS+ (no recovery partition yet or other partitions) It start the install routine of MacOs but get stuck at the beginning of the install (15min) cpu fan starts to go up in rpm (higher cpu load) and finally the system reboots without warning.
Repeated this several times, with different usb sticks on different usb ports, with different Mojave systems (10.14.1 and 10.14.4) I even tried installing on an older Samsung EVO 256Mb SATA drive on port 0 with the same results.
I even tried with OSX10.13.6 with the latest available Unibeast and Multibeast available for this OS version. After Clover boots I received the Apple warning sign (diameter symbol) and install stops!
As this is a brand new system I did a clean install of Windows 10 with all drivers to exclude a hardware problem. Windows 10 installed without problems so we can somehow exclude the hardware failure issue.
I suppose some manual tweaking is needed in Clover EFI config to have a smooth install...
I can try verbose mode but this is not a Z80 cpu :) so I have to read very fast...
Any help welcome as this is fairly new to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back