Motherboard
Lenovo Ideapad 310-I5ISK
CPU
i7-6600U
Graphics
HD 520 + GTX 920MX | 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi my boot entry for Mojave is missing from clover after i changed my username on sysprefs and also my user path, any idea on how i can recover this missing boot entry so it can be recognised by clover? it booted fine after i changed the settings and restarted but now its missing.

Hi my boot entry for Mojave is missing from clover after i changed my username on sysprefs and also my user path, any idea on how i can recover this missing boot entry so it can be recognised by clover? it booted fine after i changed the settings and restarted but now its missing.
boot from your usb installer to see if you can fix your issue

boot from your usb installer to see if you can fix your issue

My usb installer isnt available from my laptops boot selection. its only available on the preinstalled clover screen and its only entry is to the installation

Last edited:
Can we have some help over here

you will have to upload your problem reporting files

I cant get into my hack to generate problem reporting files so ive extracted the efi folder through windows

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    28.3 MB · Views: 45
I cant get into my hack to generate problem reporting files so ive extracted the efi folder through windows
best to try and boot from your usb installer, go to diskUtility and try a first aid on your drive, if that fails, then try a re-install of macOS

best to try and boot from your usb installer, go to diskUtility and try a first aid on your drive, if that fails, then try a re-install of macOS

I’ve tried to use first aid from recovery but there is a encryption on the Mac partition and I can’t figure out the password none of my login and Apple ID passwords are working. In recovery as well I noticed my hack partition is not mounted I think that could be the problem.

Any idea on how to to get through The encrypted passcode and run first aid or mount the disk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back