Motherboard
GA-Z77M-D3H
CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
HD 5770 /
(Success) Mobo GA-77M-D3H sound not working el capitan

Hey everyone!

I just installed my first hackintosh and got everything working but the sound, i know that my mobo uses VIA audio and its not mac friendly, but i have seen some people having success with this in the past, so i hope Someone here can help fix this, thanks everyone!

i tried the tips on your link but didnt work =/ but thanks anyway

i tried the tips on your link but didnt work =/ but thanks anyway

You're board uses VIA VT2021 which isn't hackintosh friendly. Theres a Voodoo kext in Multibeast which is for the VT2021 but may cause kernel panics. But delete AppleHDA.kext in S/L/E don't have VoodooHDA & AppleHDA together its not a good idea.

Yes, unfortunately i know =/ i tried to uninstall the AppleHDA.kext and installing the VoodooHDA 2.7.2 for VT2021 from Yosemite Multibeast but didnt work, i dont know if im doing something wrong since its my first time with mac, i also saw a guide for my mobo saying that i have to install yosemite than install the drivers and then upgrade to el capitan, but i dont have yosemite on my App Store, soo im kinda lost here hehe, but im really impressed with Mac OS X and really want to make this work =/

Yes, unfortunately i know =/ i tried to uninstall the AppleHDA.kext and installing the VoodooHDA 2.7.2 for VT2021 from Yosemite Multibeast but didnt work, i dont know if im doing something wrong since its my first time with mac, i also saw a guide for my mobo saying that i have to install yosemite than install the drivers and then upgrade to el capitan, but i dont have yosemite on my App Store, soo im kinda lost here hehe, but im really impressed with Mac OS X and really want to make this work =/

You maybe better off with a USB Sound Card just to be easier.

=/ i know, but im on a low budget this month hehe, so i would prefer not waste anymore money on this now, do you know if there is a way that i can make a usb installer for yosemite without the app store ?

I Finally get it work! i used the VoodooHDA.v7.2.2-vt2021.pkg from multibeast yosemite, thanks for the help guys! YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back