ML not install on B75-D3V [SOLVED]

I tried to help one friend to instal ML on configuration:
B75-D3V
i5 3570K
8Gb Kingston 1600
Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti 2Gb
OCZ vertex 4
WD Caviar Blue 1 Tb

One usb drive created with UniBeast, and go!
Sata mode - AHCI
PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No

And everything seems to be flawless until... at the end of installation progress "Installation failed" with big, yellow exclamation sign, no explain about error or something, just "contact the software....bla bla.
I've tried even with on board HD 4000 DVI, but, after removed 660 Ti, ML install see no drive on system, only ML USB drive.
Over 20 tries with different bios settings about LEGACY and UEFI, Virtualization, EHCI, XHCI... etc. with no success. Please tell me something if you have an idea what the H is happen there. :)
Thx in advance!

-----------------------------------------------
!SOLVED!
Just created another USB and Works like a charm :)
Install command "ENTER" :) cool MotherBoard!
Anyone looking for this setup, contact me, i will try to help you.

Here is mine:
i5 3550
GigaByte-N630D5-1GI
GigaByte B75-D3V
KVR16N11/4G

Just like you for the first time ,but with more args, One usb drive created with UniBeast,
Sata mode - AHCI
Init display first - peg
-x -v npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No

After some logs showing it begains to show no signal before going to the installation panel. i got some notes
about the graphics card from other webiste. so i removed N630D5 from the motherboard , changed PEG to
IGFX .finally I installed ML on my machine only typing -x -v . but the problem is that I have to use
safe mode every time to login the system ,if not i wouldn't get through it. after that i used multiBeast to insatll
driver and then added the N630D5 back.ML can recognized this card.

Later i tried only with -v -x to install without N630D5,the same problem as above still exists ,the other one is that
i can't remove my usb diver after installation and i had to set booting from USB dirver first then turn to ML icon
to select ML to start, or i won't pass .it seems like usb drive is the only one can dirve the system to load correctly.

you said you made another USB driver ,do you mean creating another different bootable use dirve or somethin
else ? and i found it is diffcult for me using PPoE and installing audio driver .Do you have any idea to help me ?:D

Look at Miramar's thread and build for this board.
I built one no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back