i7-3770K
Graphics
Radeon Sapphire Pulse RX580
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
ML Multibeast Evga

I am up and running on 10.8.4 until now I have been running on the mobo on board graphics. I am using multibeast 5.4.3. I have a Evga gtx 660ti 3gb that I am trying to install. However, when I install it the load ML screen comes up and then it just goes to white screen. I have read through Slugnet and BrazilMac and don't see any ideas on those unless I'm missing something and some of it is very confusing for a newbie like me. There has to be someone out there that can guide me through this in some way.

• :crazy:

I have gotten back to the desktop without the GPU in and using the onboard graphics again so I could get into multibeast to make the necessary changes. However, I do not see anything that I can check in the drivers or bootloaders that reference to my card and have not found any work arounds that I know of unless I don't understand something. :banghead:

Thanks

***edit*** I went in without the gpu in and got into multibeast and did the graphics enabler=no. Then thought that might fix it and it did.

I am now wondering if it will be ok to update from the evga (oh yeah evga not nvidia) site to the newest update of driver and cuda?

Thanks

if using 660ti use GE=NO

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-09 at 12.26.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-08-09 at 12.26.28 PM.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back