9600 GT
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey,

my PC hangs on the apple logo screen when trying to install.

IMG_5332.jpg

Thats what im getting..

Do I have to set up bios like for iBoot? I've tried with and without and nothing.. :thumbdown:

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks

Hey,

my PC hangs on the apple logo screen when trying to install.

View attachment 26495

Thats what im getting..

Do I have to set up bios like for iBoot? I've tried with and without and nothing.. :thumbdown:

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks

What are your BIOS settings with regards to SATA controller mode, HPET, USB controller, and ACPI?
What boot options have you tried?
Have you searched the forum for your mainboard model and/or graphics card to see what problems other people have had?

What are your BIOS settings with regards to SATA controller mode, HPET, USB controller, and ACPI?
What boot options have you tried?
Have you searched the forum for your mainboard model and/or graphics card to see what problems other people have had?

SATA is set to ACPI..

using GraphicsEnabler=0 I'm getting to the Welcome screen and then my mouse, keyboard and I think the USB boot stick stops working..If I re plug the mouse I can move the cursor but I can choose anything..

I was looking but no one had that problem..
My bios is F11 GB Z68X UD3H B3 with Core™ i7-3770K, I'm using the on board graphics..

You can't use iboot to install ML. Create a Unibeast drive, might be that rboot would work...

I'm not using iBoot, I use my usb with ML

I was able to install fine with the same board as you using only GraphicsEnabler=No I'm on F12 bios and the installer went easy. Now I can't get it to boot into 10.8....weird. How did you make your USB installer? I used Unibeast.

I was able to install fine with the same board as you using only GraphicsEnabler=No I'm on F12 bios and the installer went easy. Now I can't get it to boot into 10.8....weird. How did you make your USB installer? I used Unibeast.

with the GraphicsEnabler=No i can get into the welcome screen of the installation but then keyboard mouse and I think my USB stops working..I can see the screen moving, and even when I re plug the mouse I can move it but I can't click on anything..

I made the installer on my friends Mac book and it took ages to accomplished the unibeast installation..

my bios is F11..can I update it whitout OS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back