Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Installed FakeSMC + plugins for hwmonitoring. After a reboot OS X hangs at boot logo. Wheel keeps spinning but nothing is happening.

Boot with -v when the text on screen stops moving take a photo and attach.

Give build info.

Boot with -v when the text on screen stops moving take a photo and attach.

Give build info.

Last 3 rows:

**** [AppleBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport][configrePM] -- ERROR -- waited 30 seconds and still did not get the commandWakeup() notification -- this = 0xffffff8015338000 ****
[IOBluetoothHCIController::setConfigState] calling regsiterService
ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::registerLPCDriver - failed to locate SMC driver

GA-Z77N w 3570K and running on HD4000

Been trying to boot in with my UniBeast-stick, but that doesnt work either... Any parameters I should try?

MiniITX suggested booting with -v and posting a picture when the text stopped scrolling. The information he wanted to see was higher up than the 3 lines of text you posted.

FakeSMC.kext was incredibly broken. Tried overwriting it w a new one, but that didn't help (same error message). Time for rollback...

MiniITX suggested booting with -v and posting a picture when the text stopped scrolling. The information he wanted to see was higher up than the 3 lines of text you posted.

No idea how to print screen in verbose mode

This error seems to reoccur for me each time I try to install FakeSMC and it's plugins usign MultiBeast.

Thank you rlf156,

adesva, Take a photo of the screen using your phone or camera and attach the photo.

Thank you rlf156,

adesva, Take a photo of the screen using your phone or camera and attach the photo.

I used my backup that time (and the time after), but it seems to be a reoccuring error when adding the FakeSMC.kext and HWMonitor. When inspecting FakeSMC it only contains the Plugin-folder, so it might be possible to solve it by installing the options one at a time. Will try it later and post photo of screen if it fails again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back