Contribute
Register

Missing operating system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Today I was trying to install macOS Mojave on my PC, but when i try to boot from the installer usb it says "Missing operating system". I was looking it up in the forum, but everyone is saying that i should format it guid.
I was formatting it in macOS extended(journaled) and there was no scheme part to choose from so I couldn't change it to GUID partition map. I was formatting it from Mojave.

Thanks for your help.

Hi, Today I was trying to install macOS Mojave on my PC, but when i try to boot from the installer usb it says "Missing operating system". I was looking it up in the forum, but everyone is saying that i should format it guid.
I was formatting it in macOS extended(journaled) and there was no scheme part to choose from so I couldn't change it to GUID partition map. I was formatting it from Mojave.

Thanks for your help.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/im-new-to-everything-where-do-i-start.104542/

Thanks for your help.

Please update your Profile Page with your current build specs.

The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you. They are only for listing components and details of your primary system you are seeking assistance for or your latest system. Since they are viewable under you avatar they need to kept as small as possible.

Related Links:
The Basics (Everything you need to start with)
UniBeast: Install macOS Mojave on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Curious/\/\ac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back