Motherboard
Asus H97-Plus
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Yesterday I copied some files (1tb) from my internal HDD (let's call it A) into another internal HDD (B) empty (2tb).
The estimated elapsed time was about 30 minutes, so I programmed auto power off of my pc, like 2 hours after.

Today, at first power on, there isn't HDD (A) in my finder, but i can see it in disk utility (attached files).

I check files that i copied yesterday in HDD (B) and there are all files.

What i must do for see my HDD (A)?
Thank you.

Attachments

• Schermata 2017-03-11 alle 11.59.37.png
    Schermata 2017-03-11 alle 11.59.37.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 88
It says that it is full. What are you saving to this disk? I assume that it is not your OSX boot disk.

Did you use Linux GParted to create the 1TB disk? If you did, then It may have an msftres flag on it and OS will not auto-mount it.

It says that it is full. What are you saving to this disk? I assume that it is not your OSX boot disk.

That's right, my osx boot disk is an SSD.

Did you use Linux GParted to create the 1TB disk? If you did, then It may have an msftres flag on it and OS will not auto-mount it.

No, I don't.
Before my hackintosh, I used 1tb disk on windows.
After windows, I've initialized 1tb disk in exfat.

I've used all days my hdd until two days ago with no problem, why now it is disappeared?

How can I discover the rest of files that I haven't backup?

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2767345?tstart=0
?

If it was a brand new 1TB drive then chances are that it was internally formatted to a 4096 cluster block size. My last 1TB WD Blue drive (bought about 3 months ago) was already formatted to 4096, which is fine for Windows, Linux complained and OSX didn't even see it, iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back