Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys, not sure if the title helps explains my problem exactly but i'll try to go into more detail here.

First of, I got a 4tb Hard drive to dual boot OSX and Windows. After going through the process of installing OSX, everything was successful, booted into it via the hard drive after using the Clover flash drive (i think it was called) and all was good. My next step was to then install windows, after which I had to again boot via the OSX Clover USB flash drive to install a boot loader which would allow me to access both my operating systems without having to boot into the flash drive every time.

Here's the issue: i took a break and didn't install windows yet. unfortunately, during this time, I accidentally erased my Clover flash drive and installed windows unto the second partition of my 4tb drive. After realizing I couldn't boot into OSX because i erased the flash drive, I got lazy and was like "meh, i'll just use windows for now..." Lo and behold, months later, I realized I gave 2tb to the OSX partition and when I tried to delete it... I couldn't! I was unable to partition that space back into my Windows operating system.

Basically, how do I get that space back? Whenever I completely erase and partition the WHOLE 4tb drive (say in Fat32 for example) it only shows up as 2.1 tb and not the entire 4(technically 3.8)
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Elton

System Build: Lynnfield i3 650 | EVGA GTX 660 | EVGA e635 mobo

Last edited:
@eltongovada, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back