i7-4790
Graphics
GTX 950
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello guys,
I have 3 drives on my hack machine, A is for Mac OS + Application, B for data, and C for Windows 8.1.
Every time I delete any file from drive B (data) the trash will automatically empty it. I don't think this is normal because file from other drives are still there until we empty it. Do you guys have any idea why it happened like that? Is there any way to make it back to normal?

Regards,
Guswid

How do you delte the files? With "Option + Command + Delete"? Then it's normal.

No, only command + delete.

It's behaving like a network drive. Those always instantly delete files when moved to the trash. Perhaps your computer is not seeing those drives as internal?

Exactly! Also when I right click on the drive there's an option to Eject 'Drive'. This drive is in the second hdd which I format using Mac OS Extended, is there some installation procedure that I missed?

I couldn't find that setting in my mobo.

I just want to update this thread: After my OS having crashed last week I did new el cap installation in my hd, and now the system is back to normal, files are still in the trash bin until I clean it. So I can't figure it out what is wrong before, but it must be some internal OS system error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back