Nvidia GTX 980 (x2)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey all ..

So this is probably just me being really dim .. but at some point during my upgrade to El Capitan (converting from chimera to clover) ... I seem to have lost quite a few options at the bottom, including actual "Options" that allow me to alter the boot flags .. where did I go wrong? I've tried fiddling around with the settings and nothing ...

Images here: http://imgur.com/a/b5yg9

Hey all ..

So this is probably just me being really dim .. but at some point during my upgrade to El Capitan (converting from chimera to clover) ... I seem to have lost quite a few options at the bottom, including actual "Options" that allow me to alter the boot flags .. where did I go wrong? I've tried fiddling around with the settings and nothing ...

Images here: http://imgur.com/a/b5yg9

imgur, images not loading, please post them directly to this thread by using either "insert image" or "manage attachments"

imgur, images not loading, please post them directly to this thread by using either "insert image" or "manage attachments"

Ah, sorry .. adding the images again ..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 4.23.54 p.m..png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 4.23.54 p.m..png
    155.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20151018_161206.jpg
    IMG_20151018_161206.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20151018_161214.jpg
    IMG_20151018_161214.jpg
    991.6 KB · Views: 99
From the GUI where you see the boot icons, what do you get if you hit the space bar?. Clover Configurator would control things like hiding a boot entry or renaming it. It, unless I mistaken, should not be able to add, or remove the particular functions that you say you are missing...

From the GUI where you see the boot icons, what do you get if you hit the space bar?. Clover Configurator would control things like hiding a boot entry or renaming it. It, unless I mistaken, should not be able to add, or remove the particular functions that you say you are missing...

Ah, so hitting the space does give me a bunch more options, still no actual 'options' line though .. although, i had a mess around and used a completely different theme which does have the buttons, so I guess it must've been something specific to that theme.

Glad you figured it out :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back