Graphics
hd400
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Today i've succesfully installed my hackintosh. Everything works really great. From the beginning I partionned the ssd in 2x 60 gb (1x Mac and 1x FAT). Eventually I installed Windows 7. Now its telling me that the bootmanager is missing. How can I fix this ? I have tried everything but nothing works....

Today i've succesfully installed my hackintosh. Everything works really great. From the beginning I partionned the ssd in 2x 60 gb (1x Mac and 1x FAT). Eventually I installed Windows 7. Now its telling me that the bootmanager is missing. How can I fix this ? I have tried everything but nothing works....

You probably made an error in installing Win7. You want to make sure you do a custom install where you install to an NTFS partition (format it if necessary). If you allow it to create partitions in unallocated space it will create two partitions instead, one with the boot files and one with the rest. It does this to support bitlocker. There are ways to merge the two partitions, but you should probably re-install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back