Contribute
Register

Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport, what is it trying to load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debugging El Capitan

Ok. still figuring out some details. rebooting goes ok most of the times. But sometimes is stops and auto reboot again. can not figure this out.

i just installed the Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > ALC887/888b

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update!

EURIKA.. and than there is sound! great tip and fix tonymac team.. this didn't work with Yosemite.

For the reboot troubles, i looked at your advise earlier and added the <key>NVidia</key> <true/> for now it boots oke! thanks again! great advise. in about this mac it now shows EVGA GeForce GT 740 0 MB thats about 4 GB less than it really is.
Not sure the video card is working 100% correct? any thoughts?

Were the#$@$@#$# did my system folder go? i thought that the fix for this was disabling SIP In clover config RT variables i added 0x67 at CsrActiveConfig.

Since debugging is going so well. the cherry on the cake.. i message and face time. i can make calls with FaceTime. so oke!
iMessage seems to work ok but when i try to send a message.. the responds is "xxxx is not registered with iMessage."

i tried to close iMessage and deactivate on my iPhone. and reactivate but that won't work.

Attachments

• latest config.plist
    5.3 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
For a 740 you shouldn't be using inject nvidia -- that's for 500-series and older cards. That's probably why it's showing the wrong memory total.

What I would do now is before you make any other changes, install the Nvidia Web drivers. It will ask you to reboot at the end, but before you do it, edit your config.plist and set inject intel = true, set inject nvidia = false, and add nvda_drv=1 to Boot / Arguments. Then save the updated config.plist and reboot and you should get good graphics and it should show the correct model and RAM total for your video card.

(FYI, the 740 is an oddball in that some versions of the card work out of the box with no special drivers, and other versions of the card require Nvidia Web drivers for correct functionality. My guess is that yours is one of the latter.)

BOOM!! take a look at the screenshot!

Nice work!!! thanks!

Any tips for the other problems?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-09 at 19.51.49.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-09 at 19.51.49.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back