Contribute
Register

miramar's Baby75 - GA-B75M-D3V - i7 3770 - GT640 - ATX - Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i hope it's my last problem...
i can't use correctly the graphics card. In preferences-> monitor gives only 1024x768
Are you using the built in graphics or a separate card? If built-in, your CPU must have HD4000 for the driver to work. For example, the i3-3220 has HD2500, which is not supported by the graphics driver, while the i3-3225 (HD4000) is supported.

Ipadman

There are no Intel drivers in MultiBeast for video.
Apple has drivers for onboard video built in to OSX.

What video card do you have?
What did you plug into it?
Did you plug your monitor into your motherboard?
What CPU do you have?
What does About this Mac say for displays?
Are you trying to use onboard or card?

You are looking at VESA graphics currently. ( fixed graphics )

Do not use VGA.

I just updated my build.
I put in a 3350p CPU. (no internal graphics)
I got 8800 in Geekbench 32 bit.
This would be 10000/12000 in 64 bit.
Novabench is 814.
Novabench quite frequently gives strange results particularly in video and hard drive areas.
Basically this build beats all Minis and most Imacs except for most expensive I7 server.
Board was $65 including memory (a special thanks NewEgg).
CPU was $169
GT 640 on sale at BestBuy $60
Total $290 plus drive case PSU etc.
Mini I 7 over $1000.
As noted before only drawback is covered mini PCI express slot and tight squeeze on second.
This should be good for a couple of years until Haswell becomes viable.
Even then a new video card (they come down in price) and a I7 (they don't come down),
would be cheaper than a new Haswell.

i also using GA-B75M-D3V and i5 3570k but in my system profile it doesn't recognise the intel HD4000 but it work with the 1024x768 resolution and the window seem sluggish, im using the same install method with you, i am using iMac 13.1 in smbios.plist can i get Full QE/CL on HD4000 ?

Attachments

• sys.tiff
    108.3 KB · Views: 257
I just finished building my first hackintosh, everything is working flawlessly except for shutting down.
I used your post as a guide and installed what you installed from multi beast. The problem is that after I shut down through the apple menu it powers off the hard drive but the cpu and fans are still running and I have to press the power button for about 5 seconds to completely shut it down. I've tried fixing permissions, installing nullcpupowermanagement, evoreboot, fake smc and still nothing, I also tried rebuilding the kexts but still nothing, I also tried fresh install and its the same thing. any help?:cry:

specs:
ga-b75m-d3v
core i3 3225 cpu
8gb ddr3 corsair ram
pretty much same as yours
but idk if you are using ssd because I am not Im using 500gb wd500aakx hdd
I also had a boot problem but I managed to fix that with a lot of searching.

Hi Dopemejia, I am also having boot problems with Mountain Lion with the same motherboard as yours, could you please explain how you overcame them?
Many thanks

i use now 1TB WD, "Green Power", for win 8 and mac 10.8.4 with no problems.
Motherboard is GA-B75M-D3V, cpu i3, ram 2x4 GB, Video GeForce GT620 1GB. I have installed 10.8.4 without any problems, and run multibeast for audio and network. (audio -realtek, network-atheroes). Everything runs great, except some software that won't run on journaled case sensitive FS (Adobe CS...).

I just finished building my first hackintosh, everything is working flawlessly except for shutting down.
i use now 10.8.4 with "fix cmos" reset from last multibeast, and is work like a charm! (previously in 10.8 was not worked for me)

Hi, i have a b75m d3v and a core i5 but I can't know the specific cpu. I need to use os 10,6,8. I boot with iBoot 3.3.0 or iBoot Ivy Bridge, I can install os 10.6 but when i trie with 10.6.8 combo, the system crash. I need 10.6 because rosseta (cos Freehand), can anybody helpme with this configuration?

Thanks.

And, with the os 10.6 installed, the sistem info say that I have 4 gb ram, when in fact I have 16 gb

I could, the systems doesn't work properly, but it works, I must to find some patches for the audio, if anybody knows, tellme. Thanks.

The cpu is core i5-2310 lga 1155, sandy bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back