miramar's Baby75 - GA-B75M-D3V - i7 3770 - GT640 - ATX - Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you install Multibeast and run it ?
Need more info on situation.
What kind of boots were you wearing ?

If you have a large HDD, it may be this issue:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html
Otherwise, Unibeast has a pretty dumb Chameleon installer. If you have more than one HDD, you may need to unplug your non-system HDD(s) before you do the install. That happened to me with this particular setup. Once 10.8 installs, you can plug your other drives back in.

Some other info. My HDD is a 1TB WD green power.
I've installed multibeast after installation with the drivers such as explain in a guide that i fund in the forum but without any results. After i dowloaded the last version of chamaleon, and when i reboot the system the boot0 error appears on the display.
Now i will try with the solution of the guide suggested...
it's fingers crossed time, i think

I believe Unibeast installs chimera (version of chameleon). Multibeast is just drivers. So if your system gets the boot0 after Unibeast installs, Multibeast may not help.
The only two ways I've come across to fix boot0 error are either a manual installation of boot1h (follow the link), or re-format and reinstall with Unibeast.

UniBeast doesn't install anything on your drive; it only facilitates your installation of OS X. MultiBeast installs Chimera boot loader by default. See page 3 of the MultiBeast Features document for a list of the defaults for using "UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation" which is what you should check.

I stand corrected.

What I don't understand then, is, after a format and a fresh Unibeast install, with my mobo bios set to boot from the HDD and ignore the USB, the first restart finds Chimera and will boot from the HDD. And there is a boot file in the root directory.

I stand corrected.

What I don't understand then, is, after a format and a fresh Unibeast install, with my mobo bios set to boot from the HDD and ignore the USB, the first restart finds Chimera and will boot from the HDD. And there is a boot file in the root directory.
Did you run MultiBeast as part of the UniBeast installation? If so, MultiBeast installs Chimera if you choose EasyBeast or UserDSDT (or DSDT-Free Installation). However, I'll double check with MacMan. :thumbup:

People on forum have fits over Green drives.
Many people have had problems with them.
You have one of the new green ones ?
I do not know about them.
I have had Hackintoshes running on green drives without a problem several times.
These are the old green ones. I do not have one with this board.
I never did anything special to make them work.
I guess I was just lucky.

I am running an SSD and HD with this board

Thanks a lot. I fixed the problem changing the HDD with another one. Now all run perfectly.

the second step is find the correct driver and install win7 on the same drive. I will give you news after the installation

Guys i hope it's my last problem...
i can't use correctly the graphics card. In preferences-> monitor gives only 1024x768

i thinks that the problem is the driver but in multibeast i install the intel ones

what can i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back