Contribute
Register

miramar's Baby75 - GA-B75M-D3V - i7 3770 - GT640 - ATX - Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used a Mountain Lion 10.8.1 USB installer created with Unibeast 1.5.3.

Thanks for your write up Miramar.
Everything went smoothly.
Posted first time.
Install worked perfect first time.

Glad to hear it works. How's the stability?

It is very stable.
Downloaded updates from Apple and just refreshed audio with MultiBeast.

I'm interested to hear about this build. It sounds great, nice and easy and compatible. I do find it odd that you can't mute, but that shouldn't be a huge problem. I was wondering though, I saw you said you had issues with the Lnx2Mac Ethernet driver. Would you still suggest it, despite that, as the best driver to use? Or is there a different one.

Use realtek driver.
I did and no problems.
Read documentation for MultiBeast

Two monitors worked fine with Galaxy GT 640

want try this mobo with Xeon E3-1230...how do you think...

I'm interested to hear about this build. It sounds great, nice and easy and compatible. I do find it odd that you can't mute, but that shouldn't be a huge problem. I was wondering though, I saw you said you had issues with the Lnx2Mac Ethernet driver. Would you still suggest it, despite that, as the best driver to use? Or is there a different one.
This was by far the smoothest, easiest hackintosh build I have put together. I used an i3-3225 (HD-4000), and everything just worked. I installed 10.8.2 with unibeast 1.5.3, and as suggested, used the Realtek Gigabit drivers from the multibeast.

Both CPU and graphics performance are very good (I sometimes use this as a DVR frontend for h264 and MPEG2 1080i content), and the i3-3225 runs cool, so I was able to ditch the case fan. The only issue I have come across so far is the 2 USB 3.0 ports do not appear to function with USB 2.0 devices.

Miramar - thanks for posting this build!

Hi miramar
thanks for you guide. I tryed to do my first hack but i have a problem with the boot of ML after installation? I follow your steps but i can boot online with pen drive connected to mobo and non without

could you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back