Mobile QuadCore Intel Core i7 3920XM 3100 MHz Ivy Bridge-MB
Graphics
NVIDIA Quadro K2000M / Intel HD Graphics 4000 - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I tried to connect another monitor via mini displayport but it doesn't show nothing.

I don't find anything about that but the guide for the hdmi sound.

Thanks!

"If your discrete device (AMD Radeon or Nvidia) is not routed through the Intel GPU, then it is considered dedicated. Some laptops have the internal display connected to the Intel GPU and the external HDMI/DP port connected to the discrete graphics device. It is rare, but in that case you would be able to get the device to work with the external display with proper kexts and correct configuration, much like a dual-GPU desktop setup." - Extracted from the guide.

Is this what happening in lenovo w530? How could I know it? @Feartech @RehabMan

I tried to install whatevergreen.kext and the patch ig-platform-id = 0x01660004 and InjectEDID = Yes.

Still without video via minidisplayport. @Feartech @RehabMan

"If your discrete device (AMD Radeon or Nvidia) is not routed through the Intel GPU, then it is considered dedicated. Some laptops have the internal display connected to the Intel GPU and the external HDMI/DP port connected to the discrete graphics device. It is rare, but in that case you would be able to get the device to work with the external display with proper kexts and correct configuration, much like a dual-GPU desktop setup." - Extracted from the guide.

Is this what happening in lenovo w530? How could I know it? @Feartech @RehabMan

Check in Windows.

Attachments

• 46591FEF-AADA-4EF9-8482-78FAC5F3CA78.jpeg
    46591FEF-AADA-4EF9-8482-78FAC5F3CA78.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 84

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 85
What I have to examine?

Your image is not readable.
Look at Display Properties... Windows will indicate which graphics device is connected to the monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back