Contribute
Register

Mini PCs

MinisForum have got a Halloween sale up!.

lighter.jpeg

I'm not planning on getting one but, there are still some amazing deals with up to $100 off with a coupon. This Ryzen 5700U TRIGKEY Mini PC is $250, inc tax.

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 8.15.05 AM.png

LINK

This is a new feature on Minisforum PCs. Ocu-link. For connecting an external GPU. Check it out.

Looks like a clean and simple solution for using an eGPU with your Mini PC.
Ocu-link section starts at around 8 minutes into the video.

Last edited:
I just placed my order for a Bee Link SER7 with 7840HS. This will be the first time I purchased a brand new computer that can't run macOS. I intend to use it as my primary Batocera box. I'm excited.

Reasons why I chose the SER7:
  • It was the cheapest mini PC I found with a 7840HS. (It's a weird green-ish color but I can live with it for the price.)
  • Ability to set TDP to 65W, if I want to.
  • I wanted the AVX512 (for RPCS3).
  • 2x NVMe slots and 1x SATA connector.

(It's a weird green-ish color but I can live with it for the price.)
They do have other versions of that chassis in black or space grey. In a video I watched (left pic) it looks better than the stock images on Amazon. Those have more of a greenish tint.

Screen Shot 20.jpg
1700492609650.png

The SER6 is a really good deal now too.

Screen Shot 19.jpg

Last edited:
Are these made out of Aluminium or something else ? I had thought it was plastic like most NUC-like PCs.
Looks like they're well designed and solidly built.

Attachments

• 1700490826665.png
    1700490826665.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
They do have other versions of that chassis in black or space grey.
The SER6 is a really good deal now too.

View attachment 574634

This color wasn't an option on Amazon when I placed my order.... I would've preferred it over the weird green.... But, again, it's not the end of the world.... Maybe the weird green was part of the reason why it was so cheap. Lol

Maybe the weird green was part of the reason why it was so cheap
If you watch this video at the 8:00 timestamp you can see that it looks better than what Amazon depicts with the stock photos. More blue and less green.

This color wasn't an option on Amazon when I placed my order
Good thing that the bright orange version wasn't the only option. That would clash with everything.

Screen Shot 18.jpg

I think the Beelink design team was trying to be inspired by Jony Ive but didn't get the colors quite right.

1700496989080.png

Last edited:
Back