Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone,

I bought the Acemagican shown in the pictures:

Unfortunately I absolutely can't get it to work properly.

Sonoma is installed and starts, but there are numerous problems that I can't solve on my own.

Wifi and BT - no function

Brave browser - takes forever to start.

Every now and then it freezes for a few seconds and then it continues.
Can someone take a look at my EFI please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240328_183310.png
    Screenshot_20240328_183310.png
    216.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240328_183320.png
    Screenshot_20240328_183320.png
    160.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240328_183338.png
    Screenshot_20240328_183338.png
    187.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240328_183352.png
    Screenshot_20240328_183352.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240328_183407.png
    Screenshot_20240328_183407.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 14
  • EFI.zip
    43.8 MB · Views: 8
Hello everyone,

I bought the Acemagican shown in the pictures:

Unfortunately I absolutely can't get it to work properly.

Sonoma is installed and starts, but there are numerous problems that I can't solve on my own.

Wifi and BT - no function

Brave browser - takes forever to start.

Every now and then it freezes for a few seconds and then it continues.
Can someone take a look at my EFI please?
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

I tried that.

If I enter everything under Motherboard - CPU and graphics, the page updates and it says MSI - I5 - Intel again even though I entered something else

Start here for your EFI, EdHawk created a good one that boots Sonoma and Ventura. I use it on my GenMachine with a 5700U, Sonoma 14.4.1

I tried that.

If I enter everything under Motherboard - CPU and graphics, the page updates and it says MSI - I5 - Intel again even though I entered something else
try again, it isn't difficult! :)

Start here for your EFI, EdHawk created a good one that boots Sonoma and Ventura. I use it on my GenMachine with a 5700U, Sonoma 14.4.1

I tested the EFI from the link. BT works but everything else is the same.Wifi nothe system is very sluggishBrave takes - 1 minute to start

I tested the EFI from the link. BT works but everything else is the same.Wifi nothe system is very sluggishBrave takes - 1 minute to start
Did it come with a Realtek Wi-Fi/BT card?, if so you'll need to change it. The EFI is set up for Intel card, Realtek cards are not compatible. The EFI you attached above should be working fine the patches match your 5700U. Never used Brave so can't comment, Chrome and Firefox also have issues, something to do with hardware acceleration.

Did it come with a Realtek Wi-Fi/BT card?, if so you'll need to change it. The EFI is set up for Intel card, Realtek cards are not compatible. The EFI you attached above should be working fine the patches match your 5700U. Never used Brave so can't comment, Chrome and Firefox also have issues, something to do with hardware acceleration.
According to Windows, a “Realtek 8852BE Wireless Lan Wifi 6 PCI-E NIC” is installed. Does the card have to come out (if that's even possible) or does the E just have to be changed?

Today I wanted to try to set the CPU correctly from 6 to 8 but the link is gone.

Can the problem be solved with the hardware acceleration?
If so, how?

According to Windows, a “Realtek 8852BE Wireless Lan Wifi 6 PCI-E NIC” is installed. Does the card have to come out (if that's even possible) or does the E just have to be changed?

Today I wanted to try to set the CPU correctly from 6 to 8 but the link is gone.

Can the problem be solved with the hardware acceleration?
If so, how?
1.jpg

also your wifi card is not supported

I took Safari and it worked. Brave I was able to type it over and over again but it wouldn't save. I hope it's okay now if something is missing please say.

Is there a sensible alternative with WIFI 6 AX?? Do you have a recommendation? I only found the Intel AX210. If it works, I'll order it immediately.

Here in the video "
"

Although it has shown that he has installed it and it might work, unfortunately I don't understand Portuguese.

Unfortunately, the overseas person doesn't come into my realm.

Last edited:
Back