6. Plus
  7. Power Mac
  8. PowerBook
  9. Quadra
  10. SE
  11. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
The Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WiFi motherboard has been the recommended mini-ITX option for a long time now and I'm wondering what the other options are? Also the GA-Z97N-WiFi board is expensive and becoming harder to source on Amazon which could indicate its on the way out and will be replaced soon.

Any recommendations for current mini-ITX boards would be appreciated.

The Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WiFi motherboard has been the recommended mini-ITX option for a long time now and I'm wondering what the other options are? Also GA-Z97N-WiFi board is expensive and becoming harder to source on Amazon which could indicate the board is on the way out.

Any recommendations for current mini-ITX boards would be appreciated.

There are still many of the GA-H97N-Wifi motherboards available from Newegg, Amazon etc.
Buy one before those disappear too. They're not produced by GA any more.

There are still many of the GA-H97N-Wifi motherboards available from Newegg, Amazon etc.
Buy one before those disappear too. They're not produced by GA any more.

Yes, GA-H97N-WIFI are hard to source on Amazon UK and out of stock on Newegg UK but the Gigabyte Z97N Gaming 5 still available and discounted so that may be the one to go for. Guessing there must be a replacement coming soon.

Ended up buying the Gigabyte Z97N Gaming 5 Mini-ITX, will post build updates when I start.

Good choice, looks like you've owned a lot of Macs in the past. Think you'll like building
one of these too. :thumbup:

Good choice, looks like you've owned a lot of Macs in the past. Think you'll like building
one of these too. :thumbup:

Yes, many Mac's and built a lot of hacks but never a mini-ITX, should be the usual mix of fun, pain and learning ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back