core 2 duo
Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm looking for a mini itx in order to build a nice hack mini. I was wondering if there are any potential candidates that have an additional firewire port and support a dual link dvi for a 30" monitor (2560x1600).

Thanks!!

melodosgr said:
I'm looking for a mini itx in order to build a nice hack mini. I was wondering if there are any potential candidates that have an additional firewire port and support a dual link dvi for a 30" monitor (2560x1600).

Thanks!!
Impossible. There's no mITX board with dual DVI and firewire. You can always add a Firewire PCIE card.

Mate94 said:
melodosgr said:

Thanks!!
Impossible. There's no mITX board with dual DVI and firewire. You can always add a Firewire PCIE card.

Is this a Motherboard limitation? Maybe in the near future there will be some new motherboards that will support this functionality?

melodosgr said:
Mate94 said:
melodosgr said:

Thanks!!

Is this a Motherboard limitation? Maybe in the near future there will be some new motherboards that will support this functionality?
I don't know. But don't think so... With 1xDVI and 1XHDMI with HDMI-DVI adapter isn't good?

Mate94 said:
I don't know. But don't think so... With 1xDVI and 1XHDMI with HDMI-DVI adapter isn't good?

Can I get 2560x1600 out of an HDMI port?

melodosgr said:
Mate94 said:

Can I get 2560x1600 out of an HDMI port?
1080p is the limitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back