Graphics
ASUS GeForce GT610
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, I know you're probably sick to death of helping me already, but I really need some more lol, how easy it it to convert my bootloader over to Clover so I can get my iMessage, Facetime, Mail, Appstore and iTunes running?

I only really need the AppStore and Mail working as I desperately need these apps.

Hey guys I still really need help with this.

You shouldn't need to swap to clover to get app store and mail working.
I can't sign into my iCloud email or into the AppStore at the moment.

I only really need the AppStore and Mail working as I desperately need these apps.

A likely cause for App Store (an maybe Mail) not working is that your ethernet port (not wi-fi) is not assigned to 'en0'. Open up System Information.app and look at Networks. If ethernet is not 'en0', then search this site on how to correct this.

-bth

A likely cause for App Store (an maybe Mail) not working is that your ethernet port (not wi-fi) is not assigned to 'en0'. Open up System Information.app and look at Networks. If ethernet is not 'en0', then search this site on how to correct this.

-bth

Hi there, thanks for posting, I just checked my system devices and it appears that my Ethernet connection is set to en0 but still no luck connecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back