Midi stop working after some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
Graphics
Asrock z97 m Anniversary Onboard Graphic Card
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Hi Guys, im recently buy a Hackintosh here in Argentina, i work in audio and i used the midi inputs for almost everything.
Im having this problem that is getting me crazy, when I start te computer i can record midi, for something like 5 or 10 minutes, then it automatically stops working, the crazy thing is that the midi light of my Foscurite Scarlett 2i4 is ON , like telling me that is recieving midi, but when i play nothing happens.
Also i used the Microkey via USB but the same things happens, stop working randomly.
This thing happens in all my DAWS (Reaper,Logic and Pro Tools) so there must be some hardware problem, the unique form to use midi is restarting the computer or closing and opening the session user, and then i have midi again..for a randomly time.

My build is:

Información del hardware:

Nombre del modelo: Mac Pro

Identificador del modelo: MacPro3,1

Nombre del procesador: Intel Core i7

Velocidad del procesador: 3,60 GHz

Cantidad de procesadores: 1

Cantidad total de núcleos: 4

Caché de nivel 2 (por núcleo): 256 KB

Caché de nivel 3: 8 MB

Memoria: 32 GB

Versión de la ROM de arranque: MultiBeast.tonymacx86.com

Versión SMC (sistema): 1.30f3

Im using Yosemite 10.10.5

Thanks for the help!

Thanks Bob! Couldn´t fix it, i dont know if my problem is in the usb ports, because my Hackintosh recognize my Focusrite Scarrlet 2i4 and all its features, the only problem is that midi stop working after 10/15 minutes, i connected my Microkey via USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 and the problem is the same.
Also when i connect my korg sp 170 to the MIDI ports of the Focusrite scarlett, the problem is still the same, so i dont know what could be!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back