Graphics
GTX 570
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Since I installed Maverics I have an annoying problem with watching videos from Vimeo and Youtube. Every video has a slightly stuttering problem during moving scenes. I never had that problem in Mountain Lion. I checked with Firefox and Chrome and there is the same problem, if not worst. Also I tested with default Apple and latest nVidia video drivers.
My colleague have the same problem with different harder.
Did anyone experience such problems?

My config:
Gigabyte EX58UD5, 24GB ram, Gainward GTX 570.

Since I installed Maverics I have an annoying problem with watching videos from Vimeo and Youtube. Every video has a slightly stuttering problem during moving scenes. I never had that problem in Mountain Lion. I checked with Firefox and Chrome and there is the same problem, if not worst. Also I tested with default Apple and latest nVidia video drivers.
My colleague have the same problem with different harder.
Did anyone experience such problems?

My config:
Gigabyte EX58UD5, 24GB ram, Gainward GTX 570.

I had what I think was a similar issue under 10.8.4 with my gtx 660. You need to turn off hardware acceleration for flash, which I think you do in sys pref->flashplayer or something like that. try searching the forums for more details on how to do that. Once I did that I had no issues. You could also consider upgrading to mavericks as well.

Best of luck

Thanks for your answer but I already tried that without any differences. Also I have the same problem with HTML 5 videos on Vimeo. Unfortunately I have to stay on Maverics because of better support for dual display setup. I'm video editor and don't have any problem editing and playing different video format so maybe the problem is with some browser plugins or something. I will research.

Did You find solution for this? I have same issues and it is quite annoying.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back