Graphics
GeForce gt740
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So I am able to get everything installed but having trouble when its time to run Multibeast. I tried using the DSDT but it gave me Kernel Panic seems to be the power management. Any tips here? I used the golden build from stork a few years back to build this. Core i5 2500K, Radeon 6870. I feel that I'm so close just have to get the right config going.

Thanks!!

Brandon

I have everything working currently but sound.

I tried the 889 but that didn't work. Any ideas?

we both have same motherboard. i dont have discrete graphics card yet. I am planning to buy one now GE FORCE GTX 640. I am sorry I could not help with your current kernel panic problem after installing the graphics card. May be we should be friends and help each other regarding when the new operating system releases, so that we can have same multibeast settings. By the way does the USB 3.0 ports work on your Motherboard. mine does not work. also when i try to record i get only mono output from the rear i/o from the motherboard.

please let me know how can i help you,

Looks like I have it all working for now. I haven't tested USB 3 yet as it's not a big deal for me. I also haven't tested sleep yet as I had to use the Power Mgmt = Null from MultiBeast

My mac goes to sleep and wakes up with blue tooth keyboard. I use Targums 2.0 blue tooth dongle.

My hackintosh works perfectly very stable. I am going to hold off my update to 10.9.4.

Let me know if there is anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back