Graphics
NO EXTERNAL GPU
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Partially successful an Hashwell build on a GA-Z87X-UD5H + I7 4770k - Mavericks updated to 9.5, post-installation with MultiBeast 6.5 DTDT free. All seems ok, but no way to have any audio output.
In the OSX audio preferences everything looks ok, since the "Internal Output" is recognized and active, as well as the level cursor. But no signal on the mobo output jack.
Any help to fix it would be strongly appreciated....

Audio should work in Mavericks on this motherboard.
If the volume Icon displays properly, not grayed out, you may simply have the wrong audio output selected.
Otherwise what has worked for me in the past on similar GB mobo is to manually delete the audio kexts, reboot, reinstall with Multibeast, reboot: it worked.

bmoag: thank you much, I'll try it and report.

Audio should work in Mavericks on this motherboard.
If the volume Icon displays properly, not grayed out, you may simply have the wrong audio output selected.
Otherwise what has worked for me in the past on similar GB mobo is to manually delete the audio kexts, reboot, reinstall with Multibeast, reboot: it worked.

Yes, it worked, thank you much! I deleted the audio-related kext and reinstalled w Multibeast, and now audio is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back