Contribute
Register

Mavericks: No Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been able to get my audio to work and its killing me because I need audio for my job. I have tried everything it feels like with no success. :banghead:

Here is my setup:

Intel Core i7-3930K
GA-X79S-UP5
32GB 1600Mhz DDR3
GeForce GTX 670
2x​
SATA 6Gb/s 240GB SSD
4x​
SATA 6Gb/s 1TB HDD

I have the newest multibeast installed. Can someone please tell me the settings to get the audio to work with this? I seriously can't figure out what to do.

Can someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been able to get my audio to work and its killing me because I need audio for my job. I have tried everything it feels like with no success. :banghead:

Here is my setup:

Intel Core i7-3930K
GA-X79S-UP5
32GB 1600Mhz DDR3
GeForce GTX 670
2x​
SATA 6Gb/s 240GB SSD
4x​
SATA 6Gb/s 1TB HDD

I have the newest multibeast installed. Can someone please tell me the settings to get the audio to work with this? I will gladly pay for your help. I seriously can't figure out what to do.

I can understand your frustration but the Rules prohibit payment for assistance.

"No member can ask, accept, offer or provide any form of compensation to any other member for any form of assistance."

Also, your hardware specs should be in your profile - It will help others to help you.

"Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you."

I can understand your frustration but the Rules prohibit payment for assistance.

"No member can ask, accept, offer or provide any form of compensation to any other member for any form of assistance."

Also, your hardware specs should be in your profile - It will help others to help you.

"Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you."

Fixed the post. Is there anything you could help me with? Or know somebody who can? I need to get this up and working I use it for work.

Fixed the post. Is there anything you could help me with? Or know somebody who can? I need to get this up and working I use it for work.

You could try installing just the Realtek ALC898 from an earlier version of Multibeast.

Multibeast Archive.

Good Luck

You could try installing just the Realtek ALC898 from an earlier version of Multibeast.

Multibeast Archive.

Good Luck

I installed version multi beast 6.1 and I HAVE AUDIO NOW!!!!!!!!:headbang: Im not sure why the newest version won't work?

Anyways thanks P1LGRIM!

I installed version multi beast 6.1 and I HAVE AUDIO NOW!!!!!!!!:headbang: Im not sure why the newest version won't work?

Anyways thanks P1LGRIM!

You're welcome - Glad you got it sorted :thumbup:

Anyways thanks P1LGRIM!

I believe the newer doesn't install HDAEnabler1.kext while the older multi beast does.

HDAEnabler1.kext is suggested as obsolete since Chimera 3 enables HDA using the .plist configurations. But I'm too unable to enable my audio without the presence of HDAEnabler1.kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back