Contribute
Register

Mavericks/Mountain Lion Boot Issue PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed the guide and still got the same error. I formatted the usb two partitions in GPT one was HFS+J and the other one was Fat32 installed clover to the fat32 and set the preferences as Install for UEFI booting only , Install clover in the ESP, set the theme as Boot camp and the than under Drivers64UEFI i selected EmuVariableUefi-64 and OSXAptioFixDrv-64. Than in the EFI folder, I didnt add my DSDT and SSDT or remove this one file in driver 64 UEFi because it didnt specify to. Than added my config.plist and added the kexts ACPIBacklight, AppleIntelE1000e, FakeSMC, GenericUSBXHCI and VoodooPS2Controller in the other folder. Than i ran the two commands you wrote out in the terminal and rebooted and got the the same error with circle and a line crossed through it. Also thanks for the guide didn't know that that was out there

I followed the guide and still got the same error. I formatted the usb two partitions in GPT one was HFS+J and the other one was Fat32 installed clover to the fat32 and set the preferences as Install for UEFI booting only , Install clover in the ESP, set the theme as Boot camp and the than under Drivers64UEFI i selected EmuVariableUefi-64 and OSXAptioFixDrv-64. Than in the EFI folder, I didnt add my DSDT and SSDT or remove this one file in driver 64 UEFi because it didnt specify to. Than added my config.plist and added the kexts ACPIBacklight, AppleIntelE1000e, FakeSMC, GenericUSBXHCI and VoodooPS2Controller in the other folder. Than i ran the two commands you wrote out in the terminal and rebooted and got the the same error with circle and a line crossed through it. Also thanks for the guide didn't know that that was out there

Make sure you're using a correct config.plist...

Boot verbose, post quality photo of the entire screen.

I went ahead and tried going to the given config.plist you listed in the guide and that didn't make a different I did the verbose mode and it gave me the same error and ended on something Bluetooth it's difficult to see in the image.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    731.6 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    610.4 KB · Views: 94
I went ahead and tried going to the given config.plist you listed in the guide and that didn't make a different I did the verbose mode and it gave me the same error and ended on something Bluetooth it's difficult to see in the image.

Let's continue this at the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back