Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys,

today i updated my perfectly running Mountain Lion machine to Mavericks.
Installation worked, but i still have a problem with the menu bar in the upper right corner.
First of all, i had this problem on my macbook late 2008 too, but it solved itself after rebooting. On my Hackintosh the problem remains, which doesnt mean that its not a bug of mavericks but i didnt want to bother the apple support with my hackintosh problems :D

Its quite hard to describe the problem, so i captured it:

http://eventview.eu/video/watch_1324_unbenannt2.mp4

I googled for like 3 hours now, but nothing helped.
Anyone having the same problem or even knows a solution?

Best regards,

Phil

ooops. This is not a installation problem. Please move. Thank you!

did you ever get a solution to this problem? i seem to tget the exact same thing and them after a couple of minutes my built randomly freezes.

I have notice this only happens when i load windows first and i "load" my thunderbolt display so that osx recognizes it as a td display i i can use the speakers, FaceTime camera, mic...

- - - Updated - - -

did you ever get a solution to this problem? i seem to tget the exact same thing and them after a couple of minutes my built randomly freezes.

I have notice this only happens when i load windows first and i "load" my thunderbolt display so that osx recognizes it as a td display i i can use the speakers, FaceTime camera, mic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back