Contribute
Register

Mavericks freezing after login

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really appreciate that you are trying to help me, but your answers are so brief I do not understand. Why did system work fine for two years and problem now? What is in the file I uploaded that causes you to believe that power management is the reason my system is freezing after login?

Why is -f boot command causing the system to work? Is there a guide for installing SSDT for beginners that used Chimera who are not familiar with working with kexts, terminal etc.? I am not dumb, just a total beginner who was able to build a functioning system by following very clear instructions on the tonymac site. Thank you again for your help.

I really appreciate that you are trying to help me, but your answers are so brief I do not understand. Why did system work fine for two years and problem now? What is in the file I uploaded that causes you to believe that power management is the reason my system is freezing after login?

Why is -f boot command causing the system to work? Is there a guide for installing SSDT for beginners that used Chimera who are not familiar with working with kexts, terminal etc.? I am not dumb, just a total beginner who was able to build a functioning system by following very clear instructions on the tonymac site. Thank you again for your help.

Im not saying that it'll fix the problem you have but implementing Powermanagement is important and without it you're CPU is stuck in one Power state which isn't good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back