2x4GB Corsair RAM
Corsar CX500W

I have:
i5-4670k
MSI Z87m-G43
VTX3D 7870 Tahiti
2x4GB Corsair RAM
Corsar CX500W

You should place that information in your profile.

I'm not familiar with how AMD 7xxx works, so you'll want to look into that considering that you have a graphics issue.

Right now I have a monitor from my mobo to 1 monitor and another from my gfx card to another monitor and on the other monitor I just got into the installation stage!
I can confirm Mavericks is installing on my hard drive with an ETA of 20 minutes!
I may need help with drivers afterwards so it would be nice if you could check this post once I get this installed.

Ok I installed it and everything but I can't boot into the Mavericks straight from the Hard drive, only with the USB stick in and through chimera, it that normal? Also how do I get internet access?

Did you install a bootloader? Did you install network drivers?

Are you reading/following the guide?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html
I was using that guide exactly yes, and I completed the set up and I was at the desktop, chose EasyBeast and I think the problem was I ticked multiple network drivers, I am reinstalling Mavericks right now and then I am going to install just one network driver by Mieze that I saw is compatible with my motherboard with KextBeast. And how do I go about installing a boot loader? Is that just choosing one of the chimera options?

*EDIT*
If I am using MultiBeast is EasyBeast the option I would go for based on my system?

*EDIT2*
I installed Mieze's driver via KextBeast and the ethernet is now showing up in the network settings however I still cannot get internet access, I will try rebooting the system now.

*EDIT3*
The ethernet now works, all I need now is to be able to boot without the need of the USB drive.

Hi you have been an amazing help to me getting this Hackintosh set up and I can't thank you enough, I am almost done and was wondering if you could help me just finish it as I only need to install Realtek Audio drivers and a boot loader. I have attached a link to my motherboards technical specs below and it says there that the audio is Realtek ALC892 Codec, so I assume I will need drivers from MultiBeast that correspond, however I am not sure if I should be using drivers from "With DSDT" or "Without DSDT". I have tried reading about DSDT's on its wiki page and I have determined tonymacx86 dont have one for my motherboard(MSI Z87m-G43) so I assume I would choose "Without DSDT", although I am not confident in my decision. I just wanted to check that and I was wondering if you could explain how to install a bootloader. Thanks!

http://www.msi.com/product/mb/Z87M-G43.html#?div=Detail

Hi you have been an amazing help to me getting this Hackintosh set up and I can't thank you enough, I am almost done and was wondering if you could help me just finish it as I only need to install Realtek Audio drivers and a boot loader. I have attached a link to my motherboards technical specs below and it says there that the audio is Realtek ALC892 Codec, so I assume I will need drivers from MultiBeast that correspond, however I am not sure if I should be using drivers from "With DSDT" or "Without DSDT". I have tried reading about DSDT's on its wiki page and I have determined tonymacx86 dont have one for my motherboard(MSI Z87m-G43) so I assume I would choose "Without DSDT", although I am not confident in my decision. I just wanted to check that and I was wondering if you could explain how to install a bootloader. Thanks!

http://www.msi.com/product/mb/Z87M-G43.html#?div=Detail

You can try "Without DSDT"... I prefer to do the DSDT edits instead.

Are you booting from your HDD yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back