Contribute
Register

Mavericks and HDMI sound on Radeon HD 6450 1GB DDR3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Toleda,
I read the guide and am having hard time following it. Is there anyway that you could do the edit to my DSDT and send it back. I tried and just afraid I will keep getting KP's. I just want to get my HDMI sound up and running everything else works perfect. Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    16.6 KB · Views: 130
Is there anyway that you could do the edit to my DSDT and send it back. I tried and just afraid I will keep getting KP's.
I see no evidence you tried. It is your system, you get to do the work. Use Award-BIOS-HD3000-6_series patch, apply, close, compile, instal and restart. Attach the dsdt and IOReg after restart.

Hi Toleda,
Took your advice and HDMI sounds works great now! Please see the new DSDT.aml and IOReg files. Last question should the new DSDT.aml which is on my desktop be moved to my Extras folder? Or do i just leave it on my desktop? Thank again really appreciate your help.
Ragamuffin

Attachments

• Narinder’s Mac Pro3.ioreg
    2.9 MB · Views: 110
  • DSDT.aml
    17 KB · Views: 132
Last question should the new DSDT.aml which is on my desktop be moved to my Extras folder? Or do i just leave it on my desktop?
dsdt.aml must be in Extra and it already is there. Delete Desktop/dsdt.aml

Hello i have the same card and i would like to try enable HDMI...I attach two photos and i would like to know how to start...
I see the HDMI but what do i have to do next to enable it?
Thanks in advance....

Attachments

• hdmi.png
    hdmi.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 216
  • hdmi1.jpg
    hdmi1.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 214
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back