CPU
i7-6700k LGA 1151
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11 Gig
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks all for your help thus far. I got a little problem i was hoping you might be able to help me with. i got mavericks installed on a seperate SSD working just fine, then i also have Windows 8 Pro on another SSD working just fine. I had both HDs on the same PC dual booting. I wanted to upgrade the HD on the windows 8 SSD so i got a bigger SSD and cloned from the smaller to the new bigger using acronis 2012. Now when i load PC it starts off normally asking me to choose which partition/drive to boot into, if i pick mavericks, all goes well but when i pick windows 8 it tells ne boot not found or some similar message. i used arcronis 2012 to clone my drive for windows 8. Is there any way you know i can fix this? thank you

Thanks all for your help thus far. I got a little problem i was hoping you might be able to help me with. i got mavericks installed on a seperate SSD working just fine, then i also have Windows 8 Pro on another SSD working just fine. I had both HDs on the same PC dual booting. I wanted to upgrade the HD on the windows 8 SSD so i got a bigger SSD and cloned from the smaller to the new bigger using acronis 2012. Now when i load PC it starts off normally asking me to choose which partition/drive to boot into, if i pick mavericks, all goes well but when i pick windows 8 it tells ne boot not found or some similar message. i used arcronis 2012 to clone my drive for windows 8. Is there any way you know i can fix this? thank you

Acronis does not clone the boot sector. Disconnect all drives other than the Win8 drive. Boot with the install media (DVD or USB) abd select repair and repair the boot sector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back