Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7 4770K
Graphics
GTX 1060 OC 6GB
Hello,

I just finished a build with a Gigabyte Z87X-OC and an Intel i7 4770K. I'm having big problems with the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. It won't install certain apps successfull such like After Effects CC and Premiere Pro CC. The progressbar goes to somewhat around 40 - 70% and then it aborts with the error:

Exit Code: 7
- 0 fatal error(s), 0 error(s)

Once the whole Creative Cloud App crashed during an installation.
Other applications like Speedgrade or Lightbooth have been installed successfully

I have a real CC license, all clean.
Did someone experience similar problems? What could it be?

Did you try to simply google it? Maybe this will help?

Yes i've done that with no success. Also i tried the solutions described here. Still won't install.
At the moment I'm chatting with the adobe support but my hopes are not very high :rolleyes:

Yes i've done that with no success. Also i tried the solutions described here. Still won't install.
At the moment I'm chatting with the adobe support but my hopes are not very high :rolleyes:

Wohooo solved the problem with the help of adobe support chat.

The problem was, that on my very first attempt to install premiere pro cc my system freezed.
that messed up the temporary installation files.

In order to get rid of those files i downloaded the adobe creative cloud cleaner tool, and removed with it everything from adobe on the system.

Then i closed the tool and moved to /Library/Application Support/Adobe. There i moved the folder named "caps" to the desktop.

Then i reinstalled the Adobe Creative Cloud App and proceeded to install Premiere and all other apps i needed succesfully.

After that i trashed the caps folder on the desktop.

Hope this helps someone.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back