Contribute
Register

Mavericks ACPI / appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so after numerous attempts i manage to get it installed successfully but then I ran in to another problem, i can use my app store but not my imessage what is up with that.

@Rehabman
Hi and a big thank for your help, your posts are ALWAYS useful and precious to me. I'm on my 2nd build nearly finished with an original G5 case (lot of hard work done for case conversion to ATX). The machine is now on very first boots and it works, still needs to refine something though.... The mobo is a Gigabyte X58A-UD7, cpu Xeon W3680 6 core, Nvidia Quadro2000 video card, it's a workstation and not a gaming machine. The cpu is unlocked so multipliers can be upped from 12 to 65 with no other tweak in the Bios, but Mac OS (10.9.5) can't boot with a cpu ratio higher than 28 or it hangs during startup or just at Finder, sometimes a KP occurs at Apple logo "Appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext". is this normal? I'm using the patched aicpupm for 10.9.5 from Multi Beast. BTW when running Windows I can set multiplier to 35 with no problem, it's fast and stable but running Mavericks I'm unable to overpass 28x or it hangs.
Thank you.
X58A-UD7 rev.1 F6 Bios, 12GB DDR3 1333Mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back