Intel HD4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I downloaded from the AppStore the new mavericks 10.9.2 installer, and after with unibeast 3.0.1 i created a USB installer without problem. Next i rebooted and started the installer with USB drive; the whole process of installation had no problems and after the system rebooted.

At the first reboot then, booting the system through usb drive, the system goes into kernel panic as attached image.
What can be the problem?

The installation with 10.9.1 had not given me any problems. Thanks to all

Attachments

• IMG_20140226_110915.jpg
    IMG_20140226_110915.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 220
Doing different boot I noticed that the problem is not always present.
Sometimes it starts other times not and this error appears.

Man, exactly the same problem here (the "cpu X" changes, but all of the info afterward is the same...). I'm searching all over for a fix and have tried all the usual stuff with no success.

So annoying, considering I haven't had any problems before this. Now I have to figure out how to reinstall my time machine backup to get this thing working again, yet screw nothing up.

Went back to my Time Capsule point before I installed the update and everything is good. What a waste of a couple hours. :D

Same problem but I dont have backup.
Any solution?

I've got what looks like the same issue. It seems to be a kext cache problem. Booting with the -f flag works for me.

I tried using the kext Wizard app to rebuild the cache. I thought that had worked but the problem came back. So...I changed my org.chameleon.Boot.plist so that UseKernelCache is now No.

I haven't tried running the 6.2.1 version of Multibeast to see if that fixes the problem.

I had almost the exact same problem. At least the boot flags look very similar.

I had a multiport card reader plugged in for my camera's SD card. I unplugged that from my mobo and i haven't had a problem since. Hopefully that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back