Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am trying to install Maverick on the following specs

Gigabyte motherboard H61M-DS2 v2.2
Bios version F7
Intel 2nd Gen i3 2100
4GB ram
80GB HDD

Followed Unibeast install on a 32gb flash drive. Everything so far was ok. Booted from the flash drive but gets stuck. Retried install with verbose flags and shows it get gets stuck after the following. HDD is blank during install with no partitions created
Also tried the install after creating a single partition but got stuck at the same point
SMC::smcInithelper Error:MMIO regMap == NULL - fall back to old SMC mode
ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::start - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out
DSMOS has arrived
[IOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed

At this point the usb keyboard and mouse lock up and installation does not proceed any further.
My motherboard does not have an option for xHCI Mode so am not sure if thats a problem or if I need to update Bios to version 9. I checked the compatibility guide and showed this motherboard as being compatible

Thanks. I am not very familiar with the Hackintosh so excuse me if this sounds ignorant. This motherboard is on the supported list and the instructions say to disable any dedicated graphics card and use the onboard chipset during install. Am I missing something cause that would contradict the install guide?

So you are saying the Graphics chipset on the board is not sufficient. That would mean I should get an external graphic card? Is that it? I mean if I throw in a dedicated graphics card it would resolve the issue? Any suggestions on a compatible card? I dont do any video or photo editing so a bsic one would suffice I presume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back