Motherboard
Matebook 13 Eu
CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys, i've done a good job on mojave thanks to a lot of your help. Then i've tryied to install catalina with mojave clover folder with updated kext but it doesnt boot, so i picked files from another cinese project and with my dsdt, usb ssdt and my kext i've maded all working exept Jack audio(same in mojave), camera(detected but not working).

The bad thing is that today i've noticed that sleep doesnt work, if i put to sleep laptop when it wakes up the screen remain black(but laptop works, i can see the backlight and pc continue working on external monitor). I know that is something related to apple backlight, but backlight is working fine, also tryied some different igpu but nothing changes.
I want to do the report file by using this tool: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/tool-generate-proper-problem-reporting-files.235953/
I get this error: "/Users/*****/Downloads/install_tools.sh: line 54: gen_debug: command not found" Sip is disabled and i don't know what i might do.

I know that my folder it's a little bit messed but for example there is a z390mobo fix that if i disable laptop wont boot :(
This is my project: https://github.com/Edoardo001/Matebook-13-Hackintosh

Attachments

• CATALINA CloverPost.zip
    19.1 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
I have a Matebook 13 similar to yours (differences are: i5 and MX250) and I started my hackintosh with your guide trying to install Catalina 10.15.4.

I borrowed some ssdt (with a few changes) from Matebook X pro guide by gnodipac886 and now I have a very good hackintosh with 10.15.3. All runs flawlessly (sleep too), except wifi, cam and audio jack. Battery lasts for aprox. 5 hours. (losing only 1%/hour in idle).

My hackintosh knowledge is very basic, but here's my EFI if you want to take a look. in "patched" folder there are some interesting ssdt's:

• SSDT-DDGPU: Disables dGPU
  • SSDT-DRP11: Disables wifi module
  • SSDT-PTSWAK: For Sleep ;)
  • SSDT-GPRW: I don't know what exactly do... XD
Good luck
I was on 10.15.3 but after I've updated to 10.15.4 I've started to try fixing jack audio and camera and maybe I messed up some things. Will give a try, many thanks. I'm sure that for Jack we need some applealc patch because no one of applealc Id's make audio jack working(from what I remember when I tried last summer). Can be great to make a telegram group of all matebook 13 hackintosher.

When I started, no one was able to get an daily usable hackintosh, after a lot of help from awesome guys of this forum we got the nowdays stage, and if other matebook 13 help by try and speriment to fix other things maybe one day we get a "bugfree" hackintosh. I have motivation but no time until summer ☹

With you're EFI on 10.15.14 my laptop won't boot. But I remember that sleep was working on 10.15.13, so maybe something we're broken in 10.15.14. blacklight is working, edid is injected, the right ig platform is selected. Don't no why I have this problem and this drive my crazy

Hi, Edoardo001

I've seen you solve the problems with 10.15.4 using some ssdt's I put above. Congratulations!!

I tested in my laptop and works flawlessly. I had a KP with your dsdt, but I built my own and all is ok!

I could upgrade to a complementary 10.15.4 with success (a quite long process, but all ok too).

A question about your dsdt. Did you apply only the basis patches and backlight patch or did you apply something else?

Another question... Why do you use AirportBrcmFixup.kext?

A suggestion about the camera port. If it doesn't work, it's better disable it. Open cam port spends some battery and FaceTime doesn't work (closing cam port doesn't make the cam work -obviously- but FaceTime works with voice at least).

I saw that you use Catalina4K as clover theme, but the icons are huge... Try to use Catalina2K with the background image I attach.

Thanks a lot for your work!! :clap:
Nothing else on ssddt. You can delete Airport BrcmFixup.kext. I've disabled camera from bios, i don't need even on window 10... I want to fix jack audio, if you look my git i've found a way to fix and have perfect audio, but i lost internal mic because of id changing. Any help is appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back