RX 5700XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
'MasterZee' was working great. I decided to chance an upgrade to 10.14.5 (Currently running on 10.14.3)

Upon advice, I first updated the boot-loader to the most current version in the downloads area (v4961)
This immediately went to heII on a fast train.

Upon reboot, after selecting the main drive on the clover screen... I immediately get a prohibited sign. When booting from my BACKUP drive, I also get a prohibited sign. (I wasn't paying attention to it today and, a backup must have been done when I walked away at some point.)

I also updated all of the drivers to the current 64bit versions and, updated all kexts to the latest... including Lilu, WeG, USBInjectAll and AppleALC. All of these were downloaded again today and installed in /L/E/ (kextcache rebuilt) So, they are definitely the most recent versions.

I can still boot the main drive when using the USB stick which is using Clover v4920.

While I can get into the system this way, nothing I have done so far has been able to get me past the prohibited sign when booting from the main drive.

Attached is the current EFI and /L/E/ screenshot... I don't think the IOReg file is necessary in this case since I am booted from my USB stick anyway. if anyone can point me to my mistake - please assist. My limited knowledge has been exhausted.

Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 17.44.05.png

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    29.2 MB · Views: 56
  • EFI.zip
    29.2 MB · Views: 61
Boot from the USB and then restore your latest backup from /EFI-Backups to your EFI partition.
Or replace the /EFI folder on the EFI partition of the HDD/SSD with the one from the USB.

Boot from the USB and then restore your latest backup from /EFI-Backups to your EFI partition.
Or replace the /EFI folder on the EFI partition of the HDD/SSD with the one from the USB.

*facepalm*
Thanks for that. The Unibeast version did indeed boot it from the main drive as well.
*SMH*

But, I will have to reconfigure everything as it is a 'new' stick. And, I can't seem to find the original.

Dan lost his original Unibeast stick... Dan is sad... He has to reconfigure his hack... Don't be like Dan. Keep your Unibeast well cared for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back