1. Apple
  2. iBook
  3. iMac
  4. Plus
  5. Power Mac
  6. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I happen to still have the Mojave installer on my MacPro laptop from when I updated (I'm real bad about deleting things!) Can I use the instructions in the Mojave guide to make the USB stick for my Hackintosh on the laptop, then pull it and use it later to creat a Mojave Hackintosh from a brand new drive whenever I can actually GET COMPUTER PARTS?

I feel like the answer is yes but I want to make super sure, this is all new to me and the laptop is my daily driver. I back it up constantly of course but I don't want to mess it up and have to spend half a day restoring it!

Thanks!

I happen to still have the Mojave installer on my MacPro laptop from when I updated (I'm real bad about deleting things!) Can I use the instructions in the Mojave guide to make the USB stick for my Hackintosh on the laptop, then pull it and use it later to creat a Mojave Hackintosh from a brand new drive whenever I can actually GET COMPUTER PARTS?

I feel like the answer is yes but I want to make super sure, this is all new to me and the laptop is my daily driver. I back it up constantly of course but I don't want to mess it up and have to spend half a day restoring it!

Thanks!
yep

I kinda thought so but thanks for the confirmation :D Now the hard part, sourcing parts, begins. Why is everything out of stock???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back