CPU
i7-3612QM
Graphics
HD4000, 1366x768
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Mail was not syncing and I signout of iCloud in system preferences.

when in sign in nothin happens.

what is working:
App Store
iMessages

Not Working/ Sync:
Mail
Photos

Mail was not syncing and I signout of iCloud in system preferences.

when in sign in nothin happens.

what is working:
App Store
iMessages

Not Working/ Sync:
Mail
Photos

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Attachments

• debug_31030.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 56
Here is debug output. Thanks. I hope this will address handoff also.

You have not customized SMBIOS with personal/unique serial#/etc.

You have not customized SMBIOS with personal/unique serial#/etc.

Sorry I thought I did transfer the SMBIOS however I did not. I have been wondering why I could not access the iCloud. An iDiot's was the key. Many Thanks ReHabman..You are the live saver.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-imessage.196827/

I am curious is there password to protect MBP iCloud or MBP to password to protect the iCloud data?
while I was enabling iCloud I saw 2 different passwords the MBP password was regarded as incorrect until I use the old MBP password the time when I found my self under FileVault encryption.

If that old password is still there I want remove and not rely this high level protection. I wonder if I make sense.

Last edited:
Sorry I thought I did transfer the SMBIOS however I did not. I have been wondering why I could not access the iCloud. An iDiot's was the key. Many Thanks ReHabman..You are the live saver.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-imessage.196827/

It is best to place your custom SMBIOS in EFI/Clover/smbios.plist (SMBIOS section, just like you would for config.plist).
That way you can update config.plist without having to transfer SMBIOS info into it.

I am curious is there password to protect MBP iCloud or MBP to password to protect the iCloud data?
while I was enabling iCloud I saw 2 different passwords the MBP password was regarded as incorrect until I use the old MBP password the time when I found my self under FileVault encryption.

If that old password is still there I want remove and not rely this high level protection. I wonder if I make sense.

I'm not sure what you mean. Of course you have a password for your AppleID/iCloud.

It is best to place your custom SMBIOS in EFI/Clover/smbios.plist (SMBIOS section, just like you would for config.plist).
That way you can update config.plist without having to transfer SMBIOS info into it.

I'm not sure what you mean. Of course you have a password for your AppleID/iCloud.

Ok it is ok.

I have one last challenge after login into iCloud system preferences. Photo app want to upload existing photos to iCloud and it require me to upgrade iCloud package plan. I have 19.5gb free but if Photo app wants to upload existing photos, this is duplication I did not activate photo.

Screenshot 2018-10-08 at 14.02.41.png

I have one last challenge after login into iCloud system preferences. Photo app want to upload existing photos to iCloud and it require me to upgrade iCloud package plan. I have 19.5gb free but if Photo app wants to upload existing photos, this is duplication I did not activate photo.

View attachment 356251

You might refer to google results for your issue... doesn't sound like a hackintosh specific question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back