GA-H87-D3H Rev1.0 F5
CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
HD4600
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Hi,

I've managed to upgrade my GA-H55M-USB3 from Lion 10.7.4 to ML 10.8.1. I get most of the stuff working (sleep, audio, networking, etc).

However, I lost the 3/4 fingers swipe gesture functions on my Magic Trackpad! Upon Google search, original iMac users also report similar issue. Their solution is PRAM/SMC reset.

I've tried CMOS reset on my hack, but didn't work.

Has anyone encounter similar issue on your hackintosh? Any solution?

i have z77x ud5h with 3770k and have similar problem, i have to physically click down, my 4 finger swipe, 3 finger drag do not work, at this same time i am also having issues with multiple displays on intel 4000 hd.

Same here, two finger gestures work fine, but three finger gestures do not work, the cursor freezes for 5s and then it moves. After searching what might cause the problem, googles advice was to replace bluetooth module.
But I think the module is OK, it pairs with devices and also the signal strenght is fine.

I have Atheros AR3011 (dell version) BT module. And during the kext install I had to specify PID and VID of the module. But in system information my bluetooth PID and VID is 0. Don't know if that has something with it.

Any suggestions?

Hi,

I've managed to upgrade my GA-H55M-USB3 from Lion 10.7.4 to ML 10.8.1. I get most of the stuff working (sleep, audio, networking, etc).

However, I lost the 3/4 fingers swipe gesture functions on my Magic Trackpad! Upon Google search, original iMac users also report similar issue. Their solution is PRAM/SMC reset.

I've tried CMOS reset on my hack, but didn't work.

Has anyone encounter similar issue on your hackintosh? Any solution?

Have you had any luck with this. My mouse was screwy last night, and now this morning, no gestures work. It points fine, clicks fine, but no gestures. I really don't want to go through the CMOS reset unless I really think it will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back