Graphics
GeForce 9400
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Didnt want to post a new topic, but since no one replyed me in the 10.6.7 threat..

\Question: Will Magic trackpad work with my (listed in my profile) hackintosh, and what bluetooth receiver would I need. I also might have deleted the bluetooth configuration utility (no really sure if there is one, but Ive seen it on some videos) thinking I would not need it if it was bundled with Mac os. Will installing the driver for magic trackpad fix this?

johansugarev said:
Didnt want to post a new topic, but since no one replyed me in the 10.6.7 threat..

\Question: Will Magic trackpad work with my (listed in my profile) hackintosh, and what bluetooth receiver would I need. I also might have deleted the bluetooth configuration utility (no really sure if there is one, but Ive seen it on some videos) thinking I would not need it if it was bundled with Mac os. Will installing the driver for magic trackpad fix this?
Firstly, as long as your bluetooth works, then the trackpad works. On SL, no driver is required IIRC. My one works perfectly, so the main thing is to get a bluetooth adapter that works, which a quick google helped me find out, and you'll be fine.

Thank you. So I'll take a walk to the apple store tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back