XFX Radeon HD 6870
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Magic-Trackpad-and-Magic-Mouse.jpg

Whats your opinion on Hackintosh input devices? Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, or other. If other, what input device would you use?

Apple Magic Mouse
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002TLTGM6?ie=UTF8

Apple Magic Trackpad
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003XIJ3MW?ie=UTF8

I can't vote because I've yet to try the magic trackpad-- but I love the magic mouse!

I'm definitely considering picking up the trackpad at some point and using both until I decide that I like one better than the other-- or that both is the perfect solution for my various software.

Magic Trackpad with LION :D can't wait :mrgreen:

Magic TrackPad, great for everything so far except not what you want for paint programs. I find myself reaching for my old regular mouse when I'm in a paint package.

could be that because learnt on a mouse i prefer it and feel like i have more precise control

but i do like the track pad for gestures if i had my way id have a trackpad twice the size along side magic mouse and have both available as bluetooth or wired so that you won't need a duracell factory in your drawer.

its probably the same way i think about wifi definitely a great thing but you can't beat the simplicity and consistency of an ethernet cable were possible

good topic but ill bet ill never see a wired trackpad or magic mouse

magic trackpad might be good for using alongside a mouse. ive yet to use one, but am interested in getting one.

have used a magic mouse for a few days, and liked how the top worked, but the mouse itself i hated.
way too small for me.
i use a gaming mouse which contours to my hand.

Depends what I'm using that rig for. For lazing on my bed surfing the web, definitely the Magic Trackpad.

For gaming, it has to be a mouse, and definitely not the Magic Mouse as it's too heavy and not ergonomically shaped.

samisnake said:
magic trackpad might be good for using alongside a mouse. ive yet to use one, but am interested in getting one.

have used a magic mouse for a few days, and liked how the top worked, but the mouse itself i hated.
way too small for me.
i use a gaming mouse which contours to my hand.

I didn't like the height and size of the MM either. I forced myself to use it and now I don't mind it. Once I spent a week on so using I got use to it

Hack + Magic Trackpad + Apple Wireless Keyboard = Perfect Apple feel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back