i5 750
Graphics
5770, 5750
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey there,

I recently set up a Windows HD on my computer, and will be using it to do some light gaming. I want to be able to use my Magic Mouse/Keyboard setup to do so. I have been able to set up both devices under Windows, complete with scrolling and other gestures. But I have noticed that when I set up the devices under one OS, they somehow get messed up when using the other. When I boot my Win7 HD after using the OSX, I have to open preferences in Win7 and delete and re-add them. When I then return to OSX, I have to again re-pair both devices. I wonder if anyone else does this, and has noticed this issue. If you have, is there a fix that will eliminate the issue? I should note that if I just continually boot ONE of the os's, it seems to work fine. Maybe it has something to do with how the devices interact with the bluetooth module under either os? Would installing the Bootcamp drivers for windows and using the Apple branded driver instead of the Microsoft Generic Bluetooth driver fix the problem?

Thanks for any help or suggestions

J

For Win8 bootcamp drivers go to http://swcdn.apple.com/content/downl...ootCampESD.pkg and download.
Run the package, installing to a folder in OS X. Open the Windows Support dmg and extract the BootCamp folder and copy it to a flash drive. Boot Win8 and run the .exe file in the folder to install the boot camp drivers.

Awesome, thanks for the reply!

J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back