Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Rampage 2 Extreme
CPU
i7 990X
Graphics
Geforce GTX 1080
First thanks to TonyMacx86 for his awesome work. I have everything working except for display related problem. I don't know to check QE/CI but the animations and transistions in UI looks very smooth.But i'm unable to change the resolution from desktop. Everything looks big so had to take 3 screenshots. I have Zotac Gtx480 1536 Nvidia reference model. And most of the people who have this gpu don't have problems with Lion. I think my problem is with DVI to HDMI connection and my monitor doesn't have DVI port and was shipped with DVI-HDMI cable. So somebody help me i tried googling about this issue and came to this thread. Even my VRAM is around 13mb and sometimes 7mb.

Update:My transistions are not smooth don't weather it problem with vram. But when i play a video in QuickTime and go full screen that full screen animation causes artifacts and then the video plays normally again if got window mode the same artifacts.And in Launch Pad if i click on a folder it has a laggy animation when opening the folder.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=120

Can someone help me over this issue

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    651.6 KB · Views: 229
  • Tony.png
    Tony.png
    602.4 KB · Views: 279
  • Tony2.png
    Tony2.png
    504.4 KB · Views: 257
I have the same problem with you......

but my card is 9800gtx+ ,this card have a dvi port,but my tv haven't a dvi port (as I use a tv as a monitor)

I tried many kexts (just like nvenabler......)but they are also didn't work.

Hope someone can help me!!

p.s:sorry for my bad english :silent:

Same problem here.

Gigabyte 9800GTX+ 1GB can't have it working with DVI-HDMI cable.

First i got black screen at startup and freezing at "Detect Monitors"
Than i got it displaying by replacing NVDANV50Hal.kext and NVDAResman.kext by 10.6.1 UpdateCombo ones, but not properly installed and 1280x1024 as the only choice.

By now i'm using DVI-VGA with poor colour..

Did anyone get this working properly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back