Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 3.56.59 PM.png
Apple has just announced the date it's next iteration of macOS will be released. It will be available Tuesday, September 26th.

EDIT: macOS Sonoma Release Candidate is now seeded to Developers. Public Beta testers will be able to access it soon.

Related:

Last edited:

With macOS Sonoma, work and play on your Mac are even more powerful. Elevate your presence on video calls. Access information in all-new ways. Boost gaming performance. And discover even more ways to personalize your Mac.

Available 9.26

Downloading public beta update right now.

I’m so excited, this is the best macOS update to be ever released!. Can’t wait to start porting games into Mac.
Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 12.16.48 AM.png

Last edited:
how about wifi?
Unfortunately Apple has discontinued support for previous Cards that worked/works in Ventura and previous OS versions. All is not lost though as you can get WiFi working again with OCLP just as before.

All Apple Services are working on my rig just like a real Mac, Continuity Hand Off to iPhone Camera, iMessage, App Store, Apple TV+ etc is all there.
As you can see from the attached pic WiFi is working like in Ventura.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 05.45.42.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 05.45.42.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 301
Unfortunately Apple has discontinued support for previous Cards that worked/works in Ventura and previous OS versions. All is not lost though as you can get WiFi working again with OCLP just as before.

All Apple Services are working on my rig just like a real Mac, Continuity Hand Off to iPhone Camera, iMessage, App Store, Apple TV+ etc is all there.
As you can see from the attached pic WiFi is working like in Ventura.
I just hope that when OCLP will be updated for Sonoma, enabling wifi will be easier... Oh and also being able to download the delta when an update is released, not the full 12GBish update which is the case for the moment, right?

Hoping for easier Fenvi support, too.
Or maybe time for newer WiFi card. Dell cards need some special kexts. Hope for OOB solution.

Back