Contribute
Register

macOS High Sierra on ASUS n552vw-A UHD !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS n552vw-A 4K
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
GTX 960m + HD530
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi All
Thanks for helping us a lot.
note : sorry for my bad English.

I have a question : I have a laptop ASUS n552vw-A 4K monitor Not Touch. with Intel based graphic card and Nvidia GTX 960m.
and i don't know other Chipset like audio - Bluetooth - network - USB - motherboard and ...

Can i have an ElCapitan with clover on it or not ? (OLD)

UPDATED :
As I'm writing this, I'm (With my friend mohammadDaif) going to install High Sierra 10.13.4 Booted UEFI with flash usb2 and port usb2 and latest cover version and lilu kext and nvidiafixup kext and nv_drv=1 and inject intel also fake id graphic 0x191b0000 but no luck

error in gIOConsoleusers : gIOScreenLockState 3 and ...
How can I get to macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 ??

Can someone help me ??

Thanks for reading

Last edited:
I managed to install But nvidia Optimus (Intel + Nvidia) not supported yet

SO SAD
better get a mac book pro

I managed to install But nvidia Optimus (Intel + Nvidia) not supported yet

SO SAD
better get a mac book pro

The Intel graphics device *is* supported.

Thanx for Guide page rehabman
I made a USB bootable from macOS Sierra 10.12 and config.plist and add 3 kext fake - voodoo - realtekRTL in kest/Other and HFSPlus in efis folder.

bios is ok cause fastboot - VT-D - Intel virtualization are ---> disabled
then i boot into clover and show up the menu
after i clicked boot from macos show apple logo and after second show some logs and codes i dont know exactly what is it and reset . again and again

so where i did wrong to make a usb boot ?

Attachments

• IMG_2120.JPG
    IMG_2120.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 332
  • config.plist
    6.9 KB · Views: 206
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 369
  • Capture0.JPG
    Capture0.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
Thanx for Guide page rehabman
I made a USB bootable from macOS Sierra 10.12 and config.plist and add 3 kext fake - voodoo - realtekRTL in kest/Other and HFSPlus in efis folder.

bios is ok cause fastboot - VT-D - Intel virtualization are ---> disabled
then i boot into clover and show up the menu
after i clicked boot from macos show apple logo and after second show some logs and codes i dont know exactly what is it and reset . again and again

so where i did wrong to make a usb boot ?

The KP image is too hard to read. But it is likely you have the wrong VoodooPS2Controller.kext.

The KP image is too hard to read. But it is likely you have the wrong VoodooPS2Controller.kext.
one question why my usb have osxaptiofix2 and osxaptiofix and lots of other efi but in your guide boot page usb your png picture has 3 efi file ?

one question why my usb have osxaptiofix2 and osxaptiofix and lots of other efi but in your guide boot page usb your png picture has 3 efi file ?

My guide has an image of the correct/example drivers64UEFI content.
If you have both OsxAptioFix2 and OsxAptioFix, you clearly made a mistake. Those files are mutually exclusive.

As I updated titled and body contents

UPDATED :
As I'm writing this, I'm (With my friend mohammadDaif) going to install High Sierra 10.13.4 Booted UEFI with flash usb2 and port usb2 and latest cover version and lilu kext and nvidiafixup kext and nv_drv=1 and inject intel also fake id graphic 0x191b0000 but no luck

Can someone help me ??

Thanks for reading

As I updated titled and body contents

UPDATED :

Can someone help me ??

Thanks for reading
nvidiafixup is wrong as you have optimus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back