Contribute
Register

macOS High Sierra 10.13 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes you do have to:
- Option one, install clover again chose your boot partition and on the left lower side click change an then select EmuVariableUEFI
- Option two: open your config.plist with clover configurator, go to install drivers and tick emuVariableUEFI (its grey when its ticked! :)

Cheers

Thanks, but it's already there.. See attached

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 17.54.51.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 17.54.51.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 159
Hi Guys,

Can anyone point me in te right direction??

I've updated from HS to HS supplemental update (17A405), everything works except for NVIDIA Webdrivers. It is booting in black/dark screen. When I Disable nivdia webdrivers in clover boot options results in a bootloop with (ioconsoleusers giosceenlockstate 3). When I delete the Nvidia web drivers from recovery it boots as usual.

My specs:
Clover version: v2.4k r4243
GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 Z170
GTX 1050 Ti

installed webdriver (which isn't working): WebDriver-378.10.10.10.15.117.pkg

I've attached my EFI, I hope someone has a solution for this!
The Nvidia drivers need to be installed with SIP=0x0, set that in CLOVER when booting, before installing drivers

The Nvidia drivers need to be installed with SIP=0x0, set that in CLOVER when booting, before installing drivers
Thanks, you where do i need to set that exactly?

Thanks, you where do i need to set that exactly?
When you boot into Clover, go to the options, system parameters and poke around looking for SIP stuff, uncheck until the SIP = 0x0. I can't be more specific about the exact location because I am not in front of my mackintosh now.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 10.11.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 10.11.07 PM.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 169
When you boot into Clover, go to the options, system parameters and poke around looking for SIP stuff, uncheck until the SIP = 0x0. I can't be more specific about the exact location because I am not in front of my mackintosh now.

Alright, just uninstalled webdrivers
rebooted after uninstall
rebooted again (just to be sure)
set SIP to 0x0000 in system parameters (and in RT variables as mentioned by @Xbd14)
installed latest webdrivers
reboot
..... Same issue

damn ....

rebooted after uninstall
set SIP to 0x0000 in system parameters (and in RT variables as mentioned by @Xbd14)
reboot
..... Same issue

damn ....

in verbose its bootlooping see attached!

Attachments

• IMG_2429.MOV.zip
    85.1 MB · Views: 135
rebooted after uninstall
reboot
..... Same issue

damn ....

check this post #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back